Thursday, September 5, 2013

The Potato Casserole Abundance

My favorite food is potato casserole. In the short amount of time that my husband and I have been married, he has made it twice. They are not small, one dinner batches either. They have been several meals a day for several days kind of big. But that's okay. Awesome even. I love to eat this! I want it at almost every meal. An abundance of potato casserole is wonderful.

"You crown the year with your bounty; your wagon tracks overflow with abundance." Psalm 65:11

For me, starting the day with potato casserole and a cup of coffee is the crown of my day.

Our favorite food, a good book, a day out with some friends, lobster at the beach- we all have those things that crown our day. We would love an abundance of it!

But sometimes an abundance of such things isn't good. Too much food, drink, and reading time could land me with an upset stomach and a headache.

Everything in moderation. Except for God. He is the only thing in this world that you can never have enough of to satisfy you.

"You crown the year with your bounty; your wagon tracks overflow with abundance." Psalm 65:11

Imagine an overflow of God. An abundance of His knowledge and teachings in your live. Imagine Him being the crown of your day.

He can be your abundance.

---Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment