Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Warm Socks

When it's a beautiful day outside, I have a habit of wearing shoes that are not very warm. Flip-flops, flats, sandals. And everytime my feet start to FREEZE!

And everytime my husband-to-be will get me some of his socks so my feet stop freezing.

He takes care of me.

It made me think of how GOD takes care of us. How He says if he can take care of the little birds, and make sure they eat, then how much more will He take care of us?

I don't know about you, but when stuff starts to hit, it can be hard to see how God takes care of me.

My first response isn't unconditional trust in GOD.

When the bills start to come, when the bad days start to pile up, when it's just one bad thing after another, what is your first response?

Instead of getting cold feet about life, TRUST GOD!

I know it's not easy. It's hard, but God doesn't want you going through life with spiritually cold feet. He has warm socks! Just for you!

Get some GODLY warm socks!

"Lord I believe, help my unbelief!"

---Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment