Sunday, April 14, 2013

Today's blog isn't anything ground breaking. I am just blessed and amazed at the way God hears me.

The way He hears my problems, my cries, and my prayers.

The biggest thing I've been stressing about was like the main topic of the church service this week.

I'm sure you can all relate to times when it felt like God didn't hear you. When you're like, "God, where are you in this? Do you see this? What do I do?"

*Sheepishly look here* And it always comes back to trust and faith in Him.

But what blessed me the most out of that wasn't the actual lesson.

It was the fact that God hears me.

And He answered me.

When you step back, stop stressing, and focus on Him, then you start to see it. But not until then. Unfortunately for all my fellow stressers.

He hears me.

Has anyone else had any cool God-moments? Where they were like, "Wow, You heard me!" If you have, I'd love to hear about them!

---Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment