Saturday, August 17, 2013

"Lifeline"

I would have lost heart, unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Psalm 27:13

Have you ever had one of those days where it felt like nothing went right? Today I just want to Praise Him because no matter what kind of day I have He always has a word to encourage me! Maybe you need one too? I'll share the one He gave me with you and then we can both be encouraged! Praise God that His promises are ours to take hold of and to give us a life line to hold onto when hard days come along!

This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way properous, and then you will have good success. Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.

His Word is the lifeline that keeps us in the center of His will when trials and temptations come our way. It will lead us, guide us, and equip us in the way we should go. It is the lifeline that holds us fast an true to Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment