Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Heal Our Aching Feet!

"My soul clings to the dust; give me life according to your word!" Psalm 119:25

One of the awesome things about God, is that when we've had a bad day, we can go to Him. The kind of day where we feel beaten down, dumped on, and broken is the kind of day God can make great. We are so blessed to be able to take our fragile emotional state into His healing presence.

Another awesome thing about God, is that it doesn't have to stop there. Long unending days. Throbbing feet. Splintering headaches. Aching backs. We can take that to God.

I don't mean the traditional, "Father, heal my body," attitude. I mean the upfront, "God, I've had a long day. My back hurts. My feet feel like I've been walking on hot coals. And my eyeballs feel like they are going to pop out of my head. Father, revive my body- it hurts!"

His Word says, "Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases." Psalm 103:3-4

Don't forget that He specializes in every type of healing. Spiritual, emotional, physical, and mundane.

Father, heal our aching feet!

---Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment