Sunday, May 24, 2015

"Transformed Vessels"

   Arise and go down to the potter's house, and there I will cause you to hear My words."
   Then I went down to the potter's house, and there he was making something at the wheel.
   And the vessel that he made was marred in the hand of the potter; so he made it again into another vessel, as it seemed good to the potter to make.
   Then the word of the Lord came to me, saying: "O house of Israel, can I not do with you as this potter?" says the Lord. "Look, as the clay is in the potter's hand, so are you in My hand, O house of Israel!" Jeremiah:18:1-6

Lord, I pray that we as Your people would always recognize You and only You as the Sovereign in our lives. Help us to always be molded by You as we heed the words You speak into our lives. Use us, Lord, even if it means You have to rework us till the marred parts have been eliminated. Transform us into the vessels of honor that bring glory to Your name.

Thanks Lord, for all You do as the Master Craftsman for us, the workmanship of Your hands!

God Bless!!!

Staff of Snack Time Devotions





No comments:

Post a Comment