Friday, December 19, 2014

"Set My Feet, Lord"

From the end of he earth I will cry to You, When my heart is overwhelmed; Lead me to the rock that is higher than I.   Psalm 61:2

I waited patiently for the Lord; And He inclined to me, And heard my cry.

He also brought me up out of a horrible pit, Out of the miry clay, And set my feet upon a rock, And established my steps.

He has put a new song in my mouth -- Praise to our God; Many will see it and fear, And will trust in the Lord.

Blessed is the man who makes the Lord his trust, And does not respect the proud, Nor such as turn aside to lies.

Many, O Lord my God, are Your wonderful works which You have done; And Your thoughts which are toward us cannot be recounted to You in order; If I declare and speak them, They are more than can be numbered.     Psalm 40:1-5

Since the last couple of messages have been about Jesus being the Rock of our Refuge and the Rock of our Salvation I didn't want to forget to emphasize that it is really easy to KNOW Him as our rock! Its simple to live our life trusting in Him as our rock. It simple because it starts with us crying out to Him and then heeding His word and applying it our our circumstances. He is the Rock that will lift us up every time when our heats are overwhelmed. The most important thing we can remember is that it is His heart to take us up from the miry stuff and to set us in a place that is solid in Him. Remember!!!!

Blessed (Happy) is the man who makes the Lord his trust!

No comments:

Post a Comment