Sunday, December 14, 2014

"All My Days"

Psalm 71:12-18

But I will hope continually, 
  And I will praise You yet more and more.
My  mouth shall tell of Your righteousness 
  And Your salvation all the day,
  For I do not know their limits.
I will go in strength of the Lord God;
  I will make mention of Your righteousness, 
  of Yours only.

O God, You have taught me from my youth,
  And to this day I declare Your wondrous works.
Now also when I am old and grey-headed,
  O God, do not forsake me,
  Until I declare Your strength to this generation,
Your power to everyone who is to come.
 

Thank You, Lord, for all my days! All the days of my youth till now. Each and every day, a gift that you have given me, Lord, and with it, the opportunity to declare Your wondrous works to the nations. 

O Lord, I pray that You would give us the words that we might declare You in all Your splendor ...forever and ever... 

God Bless!!!

Staff of Snack Time Devotions

No comments:

Post a Comment