Friday, December 5, 2014

"Magnificent To Me!"

As I was listening to 'Magnificent God' today I couldn't help but stop and think about just how truly awesome and magnificent He really is. As I started to contemplate some of the amazing things He has done, I started making a list in my mind of all the different miracles that I see in His word that bless me and encourage me every time I read them. Then as the list was rapidly increasing I remembered how John had said ..." And there are also many other things that Jesus did, which if they were written one by one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that would be written. Amen." John 21:25 I realized, Its true! How can we really make a list of all the things He has done to show us just how awesome and magnificent He truly is ... so ... what I want to say most right now is this ...

Thank You, Lord! Thank You, that Your hand is never to short to save, and that You ear is never too heavy that it cannot hear! Thank You, Lord that You have showed Yourself as truly magnificent in my life when You demonstrated Your love for me in that while I was still a sinner, You died for me! Thank You for showing Yourself as my magnificent God in every way possible! Lord, You are truly Magnificent to me!




No comments:

Post a Comment