Wednesday, November 11, 2015

"Surprise Attacks"

Now to His surprise, a young lion came roaring against him. And the Spirit of the Lord came mightily upon him and he tore the lion apart as one would have torn apart a young goat, though he had nothing in his hand. Judges 14:5-6

Isn't it amazing? Even when it is a surprise attack that comes against you, God is there with the strength needed!

   For You will light my lamp; The Lord my God will enlighten my darkness,
   For by You I can run against a troop, And by my God I can leap over a wall,
   As for God, His way is perfect; The word of the Lord is proven;
   He is a shield to all who trust in Him.

   For who is God except the Lord? And who is a rock, except our God?
   It is God who arms me with strength, And makes my way perfect. Psalm 18:28-32

No comments:

Post a Comment