Sunday, November 1, 2015

"He Went Forth For Me"


Habakkuk 3:17-19

Though the fig tree may not blossom,
Nor fruit be on the vines;
Though the labor of the olive may fail,
And the fields yield no food;
Though the flock be cut off from the fold,
And there be no herd in the stalls--

Yet I will rejoice in the Lord,
I will joy in the God of my salvation.

The Lord God is my strength;
He will make my feet like driver's feet,
And He will make me walk on my high hills. 

Lord, I read a verse today that made me want to declare to both You and the world at large "Yet will I rejoice in You!" No matter what Lord, I will give You, the God of my salvation, all my praise! 

"You went forth for the salvation of Your people, For salvation with Your Anointed. Habakkuk 3:13

Thank you, Lord, for going forth and bringing me my salvation!

God Bless!!!

Staff of Snack Time Devotions


No comments:

Post a Comment