Tuesday, May 7, 2013

God is here; God is there; God is everywhere.

"In that day man will look to his Maker, and his eyes will look on the Holy One of Israel." Isaiah 17:7

My heart has been desperate for God these days. Desperate to see Him like a couple in love is desperate to see each other. I need to see you God.

"Where shall I go from you Spirit? Or where shall I flee from your presence? If I ascend to Heaven, You are there! If I make my bed in Sheol, You are there! If I take the wings of the morning and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, even there Your hand shall lead me, and Your right hand shall hold me." Psalms 139:7-10

I have been ignoring how much God is around me already. He is everywhere. The earth is His footstool. The clouds are the dust of His feet. You can hear His army in the tree tops. You can feel His presence in the still small whispers during the day. And the way He hears and answers the cries of your heart is like no other.

 Don't ignore the fact that God is already here. Don't be ignorant of it.

When you are aware of how much God is already here and there, then as you seek His face, you're not desperate because you haven't seen Him, but because you want to see more of Him.

And then you will be able to look at the Holy One of Israel, like never before.

---Joy





No comments:

Post a Comment