Sunday, September 20, 2015

"Take It To Heart"


"You are My servant, I have chosen you and have not cast you away: Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:9-10

Lord, the truth that I pray the Holy Spirit would plant deep in our hearts today is this: "Its God talking!!! It's His Promise!!!"

Lord, that we would not only know with our heads but with all our hearts that You have called us servants. You have chosen us. You have promised to be with us through any and all circumstances that might cause us to be dismayed. Lord, that we would take to heart Your assurance to be with us and to uphold us always.

Lord: It's You talking, It's Your Promise and that means we never have to be afraid because You are with us.

God Bless!!!

Staff of Snack Time Devotions

No comments:

Post a Comment