Wednesday, June 3, 2015

"His Words Today"

Remember how God caused Balaam's donkey to speak so that he would pay attention to what He had to say and heed His words? Well today, consider me the donkey. Someone out there is in need of these ... His words!

'But you, Israel, are My servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, the descendants of Abraham My friend. You whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, And called from its farthest regions and said to you, 'You are My servant, I have chosen you and have not cast you away: Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.' Isaiah 41:8-10

"For I, the Lord your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you." Isaiah 41:13

When the poor and needy seek water, and there is none, and their tongues fail for thirst, I the Lord, will hear them; I, the God of Israel, will not forsake them. I will open rivers in desolate heights, and fountains in the midst of the valleys; I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water. I will plant in the wilderness the cedar and the acacia tree, the myrtle and the oil tree; I will set in the desert the cypress tree and the pine and the box tree together, that they may see and know, and consider and understand together, that the hand of the Lord has done this, and the Holy One of Israel has created it. Isaiah 41:17-20

"Fear not, you worm Jacob, you men of Israel! I will help you," says the Lord and your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel." Isaiah 41:14 (When He called, Israel, His people that He loves a worm here He isn't just calling them a name. He calls them a worm because it is considered feeble, despised, and stepped on)

Someone out there is really struggling and you need to know that He sees you! He knows what you going through and that you too are feeling afraid and dismayed. He knows that your feeling feeble, despised and stepped on. He sees your faithfulness and you need to see His.

When your feeling overwhelmed ...speak His words ... and know that His righteous right hand is at work in your life.

When you start feeling afraid or overcome with the worry ... speak His words, "For I, the Lord your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you," ... and know that He is there to hold your hand through whatever comes.

When you feeling thirsty or you needs are piling up ... speak His words .... and know that by His hands provision is coming.

When your feeling feeble and stepped on ... speak His words ... and know that HE WILL HELP because He is your Redeemer!

Just so you know ... These Are His Words. Don't believe me? Check out Isaiah 41. You'll see that they are Him talking and as you read them, they will stir up faith in you heart. Its God talking and they are His words to you, His people, today. His hand is upon YOU!



God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment