Sunday, March 29, 2015

"I Believe!"

He who believes will be saved; Mark 16:16a

"Hear me, O Judah and you inhabitants of Jerusalem: Believe in the Lord your God, and you shall be established; believe His prophets, and you shall prosper." 2 Chronicles 20:20

Jesus said to him, "If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes."

Jesus said to her, "Did I not say to you that if you would believe you would see the glory of God?" John 11:40

"And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will ..."

Salvation! 
Be established and prosper!
All things are possible!
See the glory of God!
Walk in signs, wonders, and miracles!

Just a few of the benefits you receive when you say, "I Believe!"

Read the rest of the book and you too will believe more and more and more and more and ...

God Bless!!!

Staff of Snack Time Devotions

No comments:

Post a Comment