Sunday, February 15, 2015

"Look To The Lord!"

Psalm 123:1-2

Unto You I lift up my eyes,
O You who dwell in the heavens.

Behold, as the eyes of servants look to the hand of their masters,
As the eyes of a maid to the hand of her mistress,
So our eyes look to the Lord our God,
Until He has mercy on us.

Psalm 121:1-2

I will lift up my eyes to the hills--
From whence comes my help?

My help comes from the Lord,
Who made heaven and earth.

Habakkuk 2:1-3

I will stand my watch and set myself on the rampart,
And watch to see what He will say to me,
And what I will answer when I am reproved.

Then the Lord answered me and said:

"Write the vision and make it plain on tablets,
That he may run who reads it.

For the vision is yet for an appointed time;
But at the end it will speak,
and it will not lie.
Though it tarries, wait for it;
Because it will surely come, It will not tarry. 

Lord, I pray that as Your people we would always, in all ways and in all our circumstances look to You as our help. Lord, that we look to You every day as our one and only source and as we do help us to boldly proclaim Your provision to the world that others might also partake of Your love, mercy, and all Your amazing provision!

God Bless!!!

Staff of Snack Time Provision

No comments:

Post a Comment