Monday, January 26, 2015

"Jesus Asked The Father - For Us"

Jesus answered and said to them, "Assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but also if you say to this mountain, 'Be removed and be cast into the sea,' it will be done.  And all things, whatever you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive." Matthew
21:21-22

Jesus is the one talking here! Jesus is the one saying, "Assuredly, I say to you." Jesus is saying to pray, believing and we would receive --- so here is my question --- Do you think that Jesus prayed believing and received what He asked when He prayed? Do you think He had any doubt when He prayed to the Father on our behalf? Think about it and check out this thought ---
"If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!" Luke 11:13

"Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father. And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son, If yu ask anything in My name, I will do it. If you love Me, keep My commandments. And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever, even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive because it neither sees Him nor knows Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you." John 14:12-17

Personally, I know that He didn't doubt! I know that He prayed that the Father would send the Holy Spirit and that the Holy Spirit came!  I know because it is my heart to always obey His commandments and I obeyed. I did exactly what He said to do; and I asked the Father to send Holy Spirit to me and He most definitely came! He is my Comforter and my Helper each and every day!

How about you? Did you receive the blessing of the Holy Spirit into your life in response to Jesus' prayer to the Father on your behalf? After all, Jesus asked, believing that the Father would send Him as promised.

Say, yes, to the Holy Spirit and than get ready as the very best 'Helper' in all the world equips you to do 'greater works!'

No comments:

Post a Comment