Thursday, October 8, 2015

"Inside And Out"

Romans 12:1-2

   I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service.
   And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

Ephesians 4:20-24

   But you have not so learned Christ, if indeed you have heard Him and have been taught by Him, as the truth is in Jesus:
   that You put off, concerning your former conduct, the old man which grows corrupt according to the deceitful lusts,
   and be renewed in the Spirit of your mind,
   and that you put on the new man which was created according to God, in righteousness and true holiness.

Galatians 3:20

   I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.

Psalm 51:10-13

   Create in me a clean heart, O God, 
      And renew a steadfast spirit within me.
   Do not cast me away from Your presence,
      And do not take Your Holy Spirit from me.
   Restore to me the joy of Your salvation, 
      And uphold me with Your generous Spirit.
   Then I will teach transgressors Your ways, 
      And sinners shall be converted to You.

O Lord, Change us, inside and out, that we might be conformed into your likeness as witnesses who testify of You and Your glory ... to all nations ...even unto the ends of the earth.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment