Monday, October 12, 2015

"Our Footsteps"


Psalm 119:1-12

Blessed are the undefined in the way, Who walk in the law of the Lord!

Blessed are those who keep His testimonies, Who seek Him with the whole heart!

They also do no iniquity; They walk in His ways.

You have commanded us, To keep Your precepts diligently.

Oh, that my ways were directed, To keep Your statutes!

Then I would not be ashamed, When I look into all Your commandments.

I will praise You with brightness of heart, When I learn Your righteous judgements.

I will keep Your statutes; Oh, do not forsake me utterly!

How can a young man cleanse his way? By taking heed according to Your word.

With my whole heart I have sought You; Oh, let me not wander from Your commandments!

Your word I have hidden in my heart, That I might not sin against You.

Blessed are You, O Lord! Teach Me Your statutes.

Lord, that we would be faithful witnesses in our generation to seek You and Your ways! Help us to always consult the wise counsel of Your word as we walk along the path that You would have us take. Lord, that we would strive to be the best examples in the choices we make as we serve You in all our ways.

Lord, that the footsteps we leave behind, in the lives of those we touch would lead their steps along a path that leads them closer to You!!!

Lord, that our footsteps would resemble Yours as we too, "always do the Father's will."

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment