Sunday, August 31, 2014

"Vessel For Honor"

"Arise and go down to the potter's house, and there I will cause you to hear My words."

Then I went down to the potter's house, and there he was, making something at the wheel.

And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter; so he made it again into another vessel, as it seemed good to the potter to make.

Then the word of the Lord came to me, saying: "O house of Israel, can I not do with you as this potter?" says the Lord. "Look, as the clay is in the potter's hand, so are you in My hand, O house of Israel! ... Jeremiah  18:2-6

Lord, today as we come into Your house and seek Your face help us to come to You with hearts that cry out,  "Mold us, shape us," and even, "Remake us." where necessary Lord.  Lord,  fashion us. Fashion us into vessels of honor that bring glory to Your name. Lord help us to be ... a vessel for honor, sanctified and useful for the Master, prepared for every good work. 2 Timothy 2:21 

God Bless!!!

The Staff of Snack Time Devotions


2 comments: