Sunday, August 24, 2014

"My Help Comes!"

I will lift up my eyes to the hills--from whence comes my help?
My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth.

He will not allow your foot to be moved; He who keeps you will not slumber.
Behold, He who keeps Israel, Shall neither slumber nor sleep.

The Lord is your keeper; The Lord is your shade at your right hand.
The sun shall not strike you by day, Nor the moon by night.

The Lord shall preserve you from all evil; He shall preserve your soul.
The Lord shall preserve your going out and your coming in, From this time forth, and even forevermore. Psalm 121:1-8

Lord, I pray that today as we seek Your face, we would remember to be like the one leper who returned to praise You and to give You the glory. Thank you Lord, for always being our help in times of need! You are truly amazing!

God Bless!!!

The Staff of Snack Time Devotions

1 comment:

  1. Thank You, Lord, for being the source of all that is good in our lives. For the good we receive, the gifts we use, and the comforts we enjoy are all from You, O Holy Trinity.

    ReplyDelete