Sunday, August 10, 2014

"Grateful For Everything"

I will extol You, my God, O King; And I will bless Your name forever and ever.
Everyday I will bless You, And I will praise Your name forever and ever.
Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised; And His greatness is unsearchable.

One generation shall praise Your works to another, And shall declare Your mighty acts.
I will meditate on the glorious splendor of Your majesty, And on Your wondrous works.
Men shall speak of the might of Your awesome acts, And I will declare Your greatness.
They shall utter the memory of Your great goodness, A shall sing of Your righteousness. Psalm 145:1-7

We pray that God will bless your time of worship in His presence today and that many blessings will flow your way! Don't forget to let Him know how grateful you are for all that He has done! Praise Him!

God Bless!!!


The writing staff of Snack Time Devotions

1 comment: