Sunday, August 9, 2015

"Get Thirsty And be Filled!"

Psalm 141:1-2

Lord, I cry out to You; Make haste to me!
Give ear to my voice when I cry out to You.
Let my prayer be set before You as incense,
The lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice.

Psalm 143:5-6

I remember the days of old;
I meditate on all Your works;
I muse on the work of Your hands.
I spread out my hands to You;
My soul longs for You like a thirsty land.

                                               Selah 

Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, For they shall be filled. Matthew 5:6

Lord, we take this opportunity to lift up a word of praise to thank You that you always hear the cry of our hearts and the longing of our soul to know You in all Your glory. Lord, fill us with more of Your righteousness as we thirsts for Your glory to be made manifest in our lives.

God Bless

Staff of Snack Time Devotions

 

No comments:

Post a Comment