Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Tomorrow

"So don't worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today's trouble is enough for today." Matthew 6:34

I don't know about yours, but my job is fairly stressful. I run around like a crazy person, never stopping for more than a few seconds. I'm often completely and totally overwhelmed. Especially when I think about what I have to do the next day.

I have always been a little bit of a worrier. But that's pretty foolish, isn't it?

"These things dominate the thoughts of unbelievers, but your heavenly Father already knows all your needs." Matthew 6:32

Don't dwell on foolish things. Remember the important things, not the (relatively) stupid things, like your job. Family, your faith, and relationship with God, these are the important things.

God knows your needs, He will take care of you. Trust Him.

"Seek the Kingdom Of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need." Matthew 6:33

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment