Thursday, March 10, 2016

"Price Paid"

   I am poured out like water, and My bones are out of joint; My heart is like wax; it has melted within Me.
   My strength is dried up like a potsherd, and My tongue clings to My jaws; You have brought Me to the dust of death.
   For dogs have surrounded Me; The assembly of the wicked has enclosed Me. They pierced My hands and My feet;
   I can count all My bones. They look and stare at Me.
   They divide My garments among them, and for My clothing they cast lots.  Psalm 22:14-18

   Surely He has borne our griefs and carried our sorrows; Yet we esteemed Him stricken, Smitten by God, and afflicted.
   But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.
   All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned, every one, to his own way; and the Lord has laid on Him the iniquity of us all.
   He was oppressed and He was afflicted, yet He opened not His mouth; He was led as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before its shearers is silent, so He opened not His mouth. Isaiah 53:4-7

The price He paid when ... "He poured out His soul unto death, was numbered with the trangressors, bore the sin of many, all so that He could make intercession for the trangressors." Isaiah 53:12

Thank you, Lord, for paying the price for me!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment